IGNORED

Headlamp Masking Template

axabmw

Morning axabmw

There are a couple of different 1200RT headlight masks.

I see that you want a European mask but what original headlight are you trying to mask?

There is a different mask for L/H or R/H drive vehicles U.K. to Europe.

If you can tell me what you are trying to mask for what country PLUS give me your motorcycles TYPE (XXXX)example 0430__ & Dev. SERIES (Xxx) example K26 then I can probably dig up a mask (or masks) diagram for you. (some take 2 masks)

Edited by dirtrider

0430 R1200RT UK model. 2012. Need to convert LH dip Headlamp for riding in Europe. The masking decals are ordered from dealer (About £2.50, I believe)

Thanks

Afternoon axabmw

Are you saying that you ordered the masks from BMW?

In the US here we have to make our own from plastic-light-lens safe sticky back material. The masks are then made (cut out) using BMW templates.

I have the mask templates that you will need for an 0430 BMW (L/H dip & high beam) but they are ONLY templates. You will have to find & buy the plastic-lens safe sticky back material, then cut your own masks out, then stick them on your light per the picture that I have of a properly blocked out headlight.

No it's the sticky back material I ordered. I need the templates.

Afternoon Axabmw

Check you PM's

I sent you 2 templates for a 0430 R1200RT UK to European.

Also sent a picture of how the masks look on the headlight.

You will have to right click on pictures, then save-as, then print the saved pictures.

I would also imagine that you will have to play with the picture sizes until the dimensions showed on the pictures match the printed size.