IGNORED

New RT

cooterRT

Hello, I dont talk much , but now I'm going to buy a 2016 rt and I am between 2 dealers who are $100 apart on price The one is going to switch plastics to give me the Blue bike I want with the options I want. What do you's think of this? The other dealer is getting one from the NJ warehouse.

Well I like the one who's going to switch plastic because they been around for awhile, owned by son, his father started business,other was just bought by a respected Ford car dealer.I just did'nt know about switching plastics .dont serial #s have paint code in it or does'nt that matter?

hunert bucks ain't much on a 20-24,000 bike.

wouldn't sweat it too much.

sumpin to be said for no wrenching.. even body panels on a brand new bike... although sumbuddy will eventually screw something up.. maybe even you. Ya know... break a tab, lose a screw, drop a panel.. etc.

in any event .. get yourself a good deal. The '17s are on their way and there are MANY leftover 2016s to be had.

If I were in the market for '16 RT right now, haven't looked into it, but I'd expect at least 3K off list plus whatever the low BMW finance is on the bike, .09%?

Unless you're on the left coast..not much bargaing out there as I understand it

Goot luk..

n-joy the ride

Edited by DMilan

$100 bucks is nothing. Go with the dealer you feel most comfortable with. I go to a dealer 75 miles away from my house when there is one 12 miles from my house who I wouldnt buy anything from

there is probably a local BMW club in your area. Phone them and ask them what their experiences are...better yet go to one of their meetings and join up..

There both are like 45mins away and both selling prices are low 20,000 for fully loaded bike and both are giveing me $3300 for my 2003 RT with 63000 miles

Well I like the one who's going to switch plastic because they been around for awhile, owned by son, his father started business,other was just bought by a respected Ford car dealer.I just did'nt know about switching plastics .dont serial #s have paint code in it or does'nt that matter?

Sounds like your decision is pretty simple. Forget the $100 and go with the dealer you like best !!