IGNORED

Do I have to make a custom bracket or...

OlGeezer

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs
Seems as though lowering the 100k award would be easier... tongue.gif

I echo that comment! Drill two small holes and you're done! And as an added bonus, the other two holes are covered, probably. Of course, this assumes that the 100k award is attached by two posts. grin.gif

Then again, if you want to make it difficult, have at your original plan! smirk.gif

That was my first thought, but the support point for the mileage award is a flat surface that terminates too soon. I'm using the two holes in the original fender which were intended for a reflector.

Seems as though lowering the 100k award would be easier... tongue.gif

I echo that comment! Drill two small holes and you're done! And as an added bonus, the other two holes are covered, probably. Of course, this assumes that the 100k award is attached by two posts. grin.gif

Then again, if you want to make it difficult, have at your original plan! smirk.gif

In Texas our vehicle inspection (a rather large sticker) typically goes below the license plate. To accomodate this, there is an aluminum bracket that gets added, behind the plate, that extends below the license plate area. I have also seen a license plate frame that has an extended, albeit plastic, portion below...

My thought is that such a gadget might also work for you... I'll look for some pictures, Maybe Yeeha! Stephen knows of a good picture... But I did find this one that sort of shows it...

http://www.olavsplates.com/foto/usa-tx_170a3r.jpg

Eric

Archived