IGNORED

Shipping gear/stuff to Unrally site

realshelby

I am shipping a package to Rock Creek Resort in Red Lodge, MT. It will ship back the day we pull out.

Rock Creek Resort does NOT have USPS Postal Service making deliveries to them! I assume they have a PO box instead of regular delivery. They recommend UPS deliveries.

So, I will go to the UPS store and ship my package. I will buy a return label to put in the box ( don't forget your own tape to close package!). That way the box will be waiting on me, and I can seal it up and leave it at the desk when we leave and UPS knows to pick it up. Not much more expensive than checking a bag with the airlines. Shipping my wife's gear allows her to have carry on luggage only! She is flying in to Billings.

Shipping address to Rally location:

Rock Creek Resort

your name

6380 US Highway 212 South

Red Lodge, MT 59068

Maybe this will simplify the trip for some!

I'm shipping a package with more than a dozen of our new ScuffBlocker Saddlebag Paint Protection Kits to Whip's store in Salida this Wed, so I can do installations for those who've sent me a PM pre-ordering a kit for their 05-13RT, R12RT-LC/K1600GT and R1200GSA-LC. I'll do installations at Whip's home, and then when we all leave on Monday, Louise will be driving up to the Un, and is kind enough to haul the remaining kits to Red Lodge, so I can do the rest of the installations there. I'm taking a few extra kits for those last-minute decision makers, but when I'm done I still have to send my installation tools back home.

Like you, I learned about the lack of direct postal service to the lodge, so I'm having to do the same thing and purchase a pre-paid UPS label so I can leave things at the lodge for them to pick up. It should all work out. The package will probably beat me home from Montana.

Archived