IGNORED

GSA-LC Aftermarket Screens

Clievma

Hi,

Just wondering if anybody has had experiences with aftermarket screens on their GSA -LC ?

I've not seen any particular post on this board - plenty for the RT, but not GSA.

Comments anybody?

Cheers

Mike

Try UKGS'r website or ADVRider.

Tons of GS info on those sites.

The Puig screen seems popular and reasonable price.

So far,I'm happy with stock screen on mine,it's the first BMW that I have not had immediate need to change out windscreen.

JR356

'14 R1200 GSA

Exploreinman

I have a new 2016 GS. The stock screen is actually pretty good for my build. I might want something bigger for winter months. I had an Aeroflow shield on my 2005 RT and it was superb. Let me know if you go to something else and have any interest in selling your stock GSA shield.

Thanks for all the comments guys.

I'll let you know if I do anything but I'll probably use stock screen in summer and look for a 'touring' screen for the colder months.

Cheers

I got a '15 GSA about six months ago. Coming from an RT (with an aftermarket screen), I immediately noticed more air on the GSA. I bought a VStream for it, but removed it after only five hours of rising. I found I was either looking through it, or right at the upper lip. It was very annoying and didn't do much for the airflow, though this may have been because I'm 5'8". Perhaps it would work better for a taller rider.

Archived