IGNORED

Fork Size

Froggy

I will be purchasing a 2013 RT in several weeks and I would like to purchase items in advance. I will be installing lights on the forks but I cannot find the diameter of the forks to buy brackets...need help.

Thanks all.

By legs I assume you mean the chromed cylinders above the bottom aluminum assembly that hold the calipers. In my case they would be Gold since I am purchasing the 90th Ann.model.

What would be the problem? I know enough not to over torque. Is it a clearance problem? Since I do not have the bike yet and come from an 02RT Im not sure of possible locations...I just dont want them hanging from my mirrors.

Probably a matter of semantics. I think of the tubes as the internal polished part of the forks with the sliders being where all the hardware is mounted. Same as your older RT.

Also posted this ? on the MOA and I get answers of 53-55mm. Thats quite a difference in answers compared to here of 35-55mm

Have not seen the 10-13 RTs in person, but looking at pics of an 09 vs the 10-13 it looks like inverted shocks...an elusion I guess.

Archived