IGNORED

New member intro

UTCVMgrad

Hi all, found this site while trying to find any info on what happened to the MCN forum. Didn't see the intro section until after posting in a thread about MCN, so here I am.

Been riding since I was a kid - mini bikes and dirt bikes, now mostly street but the desire for off roading still lives in the aging body.

I've got multiple bike disorder...

My latest purchase is a 2015 650 V-Strom and I'm still in the process of breaking it in. It has been a while since I've had to break in a bike. The last new street bike I bought is a '98 Valkyrie which I still have. I've also got a '78 CB750K that I bought new in '79. There's an '89 GB500 in the stable as well. That covers the runners. On the non-runner side I've got a '76 R75/6 w/Ural sidecar, a '77 HD XLCR, another '78 CB750K, and two old Yammie two strokes, a'79 RD400 Daytona, and a '72 R5. There are a few dirt bikes in the shop as well, 3 out of 4 are running. And lastly there is a '75 Yamaha RD350 I'm half heartedly trying to sell.

The R75 is just a bit of carb work from being a runner whereas the rest of those are works in progress. The other CB750 wants a sidecar attached to it.

I've updated my sig line...

Archived