IGNORED

Temecula Days??

graydude

Floating a trail balloon here. EDDDDDDDDD wants to see if anyone wants to play with him and I by exploring the beautiful hills, valley and coasts of south Riverside County. The past two years we've held this event the middle of March. I'm proposing Saturday March 19th for the ride. You could come up Friday the 18th. I'm also proposing the fine accommodations of the Old Town Motel Six as party central. These are the most affordable rooms in Old Town and the location is knee walking distance to all the fun.

This ride would be a great way to blow the dust off your riding skills in preparation NMS in April, Weaverville or Torrey in May and of course the epic Un rally in July.

Let me know the level of interest. If it's just me and EDDDDDD I'll have to get used to eating dinner at 4:00 PM and in bed by 7:00.

CoarsegoldKid
Sounds intriguing. I live in Palmdale, and might be interested in exploring your neck of the woods.

Rob

Boy do we have a ride for you coming up in April, called NorCal Meets SoCal in the Middle. The Lancaster crew will have you wishing for new tires.

CoarsegoldKid

This ride would be a great way to blow the dust off your riding skills in preparation NMS in April, Weaverville or Torrey in May and of course the epic Un rally in July.

My riding skills will need a little dusting off. March was my goal. So without further ado, "I'll give it a try".

If Joe is coming down then I am coming west. I will challenge Arizona Al to a road go. Mebbe we can shake out some newbies. Just don't lodge Eddd next to the hookers this time.

Floating a trail balloon here. EDDDDDDDDD wants to see if anyone wants to play with him and I by exploring the beautiful hills, valley and coasts of south Riverside County.

If it's just me and EDDDDDD I'll have to get used to eating dinner at 4:00 PM and in bed by 7:00.

I'll come down and play...

I believe I may just come down to Temecula again as well.

I also believe I will stick to beer for my evening's refreshment this time... :grin:

Shit I may have to call in sick for this. Or maybe I should just retire haha. I do want to see the EEO complaint through that I filed against my station manager though. What a schmuck.

[quolastte=Havasu Dave]Carl, you bring the screaming yellow zonker?

The last time I talked to C Williams he had the hots for a new red one (on sale).we shall see.

I will be riding the yellow zonker.

True I was considering a new one in a very sexy Italian Red, but got over it!

Perhaps you should plan on staying over Saturday night this year.

;)

Bill,

I would be staying over Saturday Night, but I have to be in work for 11:00pm

Well, that's certainly going to put a crimp in the evening's festivities!

Archived