IGNORED

Today on my ride I saw......

Rougarou

I don't know if this has been done before but it may be a good way to meet others of our kind by describing the circumstances surrounding a BMW rider sighting. If the person being sighted/described recognizes the situation, than viola, introductions are made ;)

My "Today on my ride I saw..." was actually yesterday, 2 November at approximately 1645 on highway 68 just north of Oak Ridge, NC. I spotted a yellow GS with a yellow side car in the southbound lane. I tried to give a wave but, when we both left the light going opposite directions, vehicles blocked our line of sight,.....the rain didn't help much either.

On my ride today I spotted an F 650 twin color red on route 3 about noontime in Westford Ma. He was traveling southbound I was going north. No look, no wave.

What a nice day out there today, have a couple more this week! :thumbsup:

Pat

650, 700, 800, I can hardly tell them apart on the show room floor, let alone flashing by on the road.

Yes it has been a wonderful string of beautiful fall days!

Been called an Idiot Savant at times, guess it's better than just idiot. smiley-confused005.gif:grin:

Actually, could have been a 700 now that you say it but definitely not an 800. ;)

Pat

Was in my work car on I-95 South this morning, inside the Baltimore Beltway, when a black (are they any other color) R1200R with BMW side cases, and an aftermarket top case came by me in the left lane. Nice looking scoot.

R1150 R, w/bags and screen.

The owner is a shorts and no helmet guy, seen him more than a few times.

Go figure.

Then a 1995 R100 GS ridden by the original owner (he commutes on it).

We're having unseasonably warm weather. At one point I had 6 motorcycles in a stretch of 10 vehicles heading into town (I'm going out).

I did not see any BMW's riding the other directions, yesterday during my 590 mile ride to and from the SECFF Lunch in Americus, GA.

But I did see 2 R1200GSA's parked in the parking lot of Granny's Kitchen.

After lunch I did follow them for a few miles, but they where traveling in the same directions as me, so that doesn't count.

Archived