IGNORED

FART '15 Check In

Endobob

Craig, I recorded that video with Narrow mode.

Wish I would have remembered to turn on the windshield wipers.

Maybe I get a picture during START 2016.

Most of my video from FART didn't work out very well.

Mostly from too much water in front of the lens, but also because I was recording in Narrow mode to test that setting and apparently I bumped my GoPro a bit forward and so it was recording more of the road than anything else.

Next time I'm going to try the middle FOV and see what that setting looks like.

You sure that it didn't give up the ghost when it recorded me going in the other direction just west of Highlands? :rofl:

Are you implying that you're heading back east for an event in the near future (say, for an east coast UN or an upcoming START/FART) or are saying that you moving back east? Either way, you're welcome to join in and add to the camaraderie.

Slyder_Steve just moved in from Utah and will now likely be a regular at START/FART events (until he's stationed elsewhere again).

Or are you saying something completely different?

I'll go with the first thought... (say, for an east coast UN or an upcoming START/FART). Just don't know when.

Are you implying that you're heading back east for an event in the near future (say, for an east coast UN or an upcoming START/FART) or are saying that you moving back east? Either way, you're welcome to join in and add to the camaraderie.

Slyder_Steve just moved in from Utah and will now likely be a regular at START/FART events (until he's stationed elsewhere again).

Or are you saying something completely different?

I'll go with the first thought... (say, for an east coast UN or an upcoming START/FART). Just don't know when.

Excellent! We'll be happy to show you some exceptional, technical roads and a fun crew to share cigars, bourbon, and stories (i.e., lies) with each evening.

I hope to get out west to ride someday. Only rode once out there and that was a long time ago.

Here is a video I recorded on my way home from FART 2015

I ride westward from Walhalla through Toccoa frequently to see family. I'll take that route next time. Thanks for the tip. I may also have to check out Riley Moore Falls. Saw you passed a road sign for it.

Archived