IGNORED

"Bucket II" Complete

KTM Doug

After my "Bucket Trip" I took with a friend last year and reported on here, I thought I was again about done til a neighbor said,"I got 10 days. Want to show me Colorado?" Well, heck ya. :thumbsup: This year I would be on a bike with a little more power than the wimpy WR250's we were on last year. My new DR650.

So off we went about three weeks ago. Another great trip. I took him to some old familiar places and we also discovered some new food stops. More on that later when I get time. Don't know if folks know of Ara and Spirit, the chef that has been traveling for about 8 years with his dog. We saw them in Gunnison.

Here is a little teaser that my neighbor just posted. We got into a little rain, hail, thunder and lightning coming down from "Engineer Pass" :clap: Great fun, but frozen hands.

The sad part came after we returned. Two days after arriving home my 101 year old mom passed away. :cry: I still can't believe she is gone. Thought she would live forever.

The sad part came after we returned. Two days after arriving home my 101 year old mom passed away. :cry: I still can't believe she is gone. Thought she would live forever.

Our condolences, Doug. :( I wondered if she recovered from the fall from her new chair.

Archived