IGNORED

Even a day later, I'm still shook up

Bud

Yesterday I was driving our Routan van on a two lane state highway west of Nashville, IL. One pickup a quarter mile behind me. I'm meeting a motorcycle who proceeds to move into my lane. I'm thinking he was just not paying attention but he keeps move over further. I slow down and he moves further over into my lane. I have to go on the shoulder and then into the grass. When we met, he was in the center of my lane.

After we met he moved back into his lane.

Drunk? Sleepy? Suicidal? I don't know.

I know if I hadn't run off the road, we would have met head on, and he would have been DOA as he was wearing no protective gear. I don't know how I would made out with a HD in my windshield.

Understand the shook up part.

We have a lot of scooters and squids who favor shorts, flip flops, and hang a helmet from the seat.

SOP is to wheelie away from a stop light and then weave thru traffic til stopped again.

Too often one must avoid them or hit them.

You saved the rider and the family a lot of grief.

Good job.

Home Depot or Lowes?

Either one closer or better for you?

Understand the shook up part.

We have a lot of scooters and squids who favor shorts, flip flops, and hang a helmet from the seat.

SOP is to wheelie away from a stop light and then weave thru traffic til stopped again.

Too often one must avoid them or hit them.

You saved the rider and the family a lot of grief.

Good job.

Home Depot or Lowes?

Either one closer or better for you?

Applebee's :wave:

Good reactions old man.

Drunk, sleepy, suicidal, you forgot stupid.! :eek:

Bud is not old! :wave:

Thanks Marty! :clap::wave: But there are days where I sure feel it! :grin:

• 2 weeks later...

Bud is not old! :wave:

Not old for a tree anyway.

:wave:

Hi Bud

Hi Matt,

I'm in Vegas tonight and you know what they say about Vegas........................

Guy on the street tried to hand me a card for a topless place. I told him my wife was straight and I was gay so we didn't need to go!!! :rofl:

Guy on the street tried to hand me a card for a topless place. I told him my wife was straight and I was gay so we didn't need to go!!! :rofl:

I think I just snorted... :D

I don't know how I would made out with a HD in my windshield.

I think if you by "HD" you mean a Harley, that might explain a lot.

Harley Davidson. :grin:

Archived