IGNORED

Where's the college football thread?

Huzband

No one wants to step up and own the Buckeyes eh?

When Michigan takes the National Championship, and it shouldn't be long now :grin:, I imagine I'll be kicked off this forum for all the trash I'll talk. I'll have to start the following year's tread by proxy--I'll email the opening post to someone and they can kick off discussions.

Oh not to worry, I got the Buckeyes. I think I was the lone supporter on this forum last year.

20150112_232011.jpg

When Michigan takes the National Championship, and it shouldn't be long now :grin:, I imagine I'll be kicked off this forum for all the trash I'll talk. I'll have to start the following year's tread by proxy--I'll email the opening post to someone and they can kick off discussions.

:rofl:

Oh not to worry, I got the Buckeyes. I think I was the lone supporter on this forum last year.

Blind squirrels and acorns....

Blind squirrels and acorns....

Wouldn't blind squirrels and buckeyes be more appropriate?

I know. Hate to say it, but I kinda got a chuckle out of the thought, too.

Harbough has big expectations to live up to. Let's see how he handles the Big 10 opponents; OSU, Michigan State, Penn State, Wisconsin.

We will know real soon now.

The Michigan faithful wouldn't stand for that kind of attitude. Michigan has sorely underperformed over the past decade or so, no room for seriously degrading the very teams that handed our butts to us.

Harbough has a shot at immortality. All he need do is consistently defeat our Big 10 opponents, which is saying a lot in Ohio State and Michigan State, and go on to win a National Championship.

Anything less would be unsatisfactory.

If no one steps up, I move that a representative of the Oregon Ducks assume the honor. And if we have no Ducks in our midst, then it's down to Florida State or Alabama--the other final four teams.

Danny and tallman, wanna flip a coin or something?

If no one steps up, I move that a representative of the Oregon Ducks assume the honor. And if we have no Ducks in our midst, then it's down to Florida State or Alabama--the other final four teams.

Danny and tallman, wanna flip a coin or something?

OK, I've heard enough! I swore I was gonna stay outta this....

You SEC fans are kinda thin skinned, so I promise to try not to rub it in...

And to the Tide fans still whining about the "strength of schedule" baloney- you brought your best and we whupped em good....

In a nod to Beemerman2k, give Harbough a few seasons to build a team, gonna watch out for you....

The Ducks- we will be glad to see you again in January now that we have a REAL playoff system....

So let me be the first to say GO BUCKEYES!

Don J :wave:

Archived