IGNORED

Late Notice Lunch @ Grizzly Cafe 3aug2015

longjohn

Leaving Sepulveda and Moraga at 10am. Heading up 405 to 118 over to Little Tujunga>Sand Cyn>Soledag Cyn>Sierra Hwy>Angeles Forest>2. May head up Mt Baldy Rd on the way back.

We should be getting off the 210 at Foothill and heading up L.T. at about 10:20.

Late post, I know. :(

Leaving Sepulveda and Moraga at 10am. Heading up 405 to 118 over to Little Tujunga>Sand Cyn>Soledag Cyn>Sierra Hwy>Angeles Forest>2. May head up Mt Baldy Rd on the way back.

We should be getting off the 210 at Foothill and heading up L.T. at about 10:20.

Late post, I know. :(

I would love to join you, been dying to go for a ride....However, the curse of the self employed has grounded me- very busy these days....I guess be careful what you wish for....and you do know the Crest is closed due to rock slides....try Mt Emma road (one of my favorites), Valyermo and up Big Pine.... and you boys try to behave!

Don J :wave:

Thanks guys. But hey, what's more important work or play ? :)

Edit: just checked Cal Trans again and they show only tractor trailer limitations.

Great day today. Left the house at 9:45, in at 5:55.

On Little Tujunga

original.jpg

One little stretch of Glendora Ridge Rd.

original.jpg

It seemed that around every corner on GRR this was the view

original.jpg

Great roads today. Miles and miles of smiles.

It got a little warm today (83º in Wrightwood) but as long as the bike was moving it was fine.

We did the ride in the first post, and did end up Mt Baldy Rd and GRR and Glendora Mt. Rd. Home route was 210>605>105 with little traffic.

Archived