IGNORED

Is there a Fall Torrey this year?

Bigfish

On the events calendar it's listed as:

"Fall Torrey XXVIX, Torrey, UT 25-27 September 2015"

Not quite sure what XXVIX works out to. I believe it is actually XXX.

Torrey seems like it's been pretty small lately, but I think most likely some will come. This may be the first post on it. Probably time to start thinking about, I suppose.

It may be my mental condition, but I didn't see this listed on the Calendar?

I might be interested in this. Is there a common gathering place? Looks like plenty of places to stay.

.........Torrey seems like it's been pretty small lately, but I think most likely some will come. This may be the first post on it. Probably time to start thinking about, I suppose.

Hey Jan, I'll be there as will Biggy and I also heard from Arizona Al that he'll attend. The only thing left to decide is what I'll be riding; the RT or the K12s. Either way, I hope to you see and many other great folks at the Chuckwagon in a few months!

It may be my mental condition, but I didn't see this listed on the Calendar?

I might be interested in this. Is there a common gathering place? Looks like plenty of places to stay.

http://bmwsporttouring.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=224793#Post224793

Well, my bad. I opened the "CALENDAR" button on the list bar above the forums. Didn't think to look for another one. Might be a good think to integrate them?

• 3 weeks later...
DaveTheAffable

Sorry Terry! The trustworthy calendar integrator (me) missed that one. It's in both places now.

And.... Fall Torrey coming soon! This is the later post started by Whip... Torrey XXX

Not quite sure what XXVIX works out to. I believe it is actually XXX.

I think that means 29, which by my math would be right. I was at #2, which was fall of 2001. Where's my abacus?

Some will be there and a smaller group is better in some ways. Definitely better than when we exceeded 100.

Archived