IGNORED

Stealin Time

Steve1962

Here's a little video I did of part of my commute home from work. Twas a nice sunny day late in May, a balmy 23 degrees, little traffic and the usual lovely scenery of the rolling countryside here in the Cotswolds.

I have to admit to some self indulgence regarding the choice of music - Stealin Time from the 1978 album by the very underrated Gerry Rafferty - there really is so much more to his musical talents than Baker Street.

To add to that, I often feel like i'm stealin time when i'm out on the bike as i love riding so much.

Apologies for the quality - watch in 720p.

Thanks for watching.

Steve

Marty,

Thanks - the traffic was killin me...... :rofl::rofl::rofl:......have to be careful at the last junction though as plenty of cagers cut that corner off and have nearly been knocked off twice!!

Stay safe

Steve

Steve,

Very nice. I've still got that album on vinyl. Bought it for Baker Street, but listened to the whole thing quite often back in the day.

Loved it when you let the engine breathe a bit towards the end there. :rofl:

Glenn

Steve,

Very nice. I've still got that album on vinyl. Bought it for Baker Street, but listened to the whole thing quite often back in the day.

Loved it when you let the engine breathe a bit towards the end there. :rofl:

Glenn

Glenn,

Thanks.

I've also got that album on vinyl, and loved the Stealin Time track as soon as I heard it - you should listen to it again.

I only let the engine breathe up to 4000rpm on this occasion, but have been known to extend it further on a few occasions... :thumbsup:

Steve

I've also got that album on vinyl, and loved the Stealin Time track as soon as I heard it - you should listen to it again.

Will do! (I've got to find the album first, then hook up the turntable........:rofl:)

Very nice Steve. We _must_ get out on the bikes together agin soon. This house-move hassle is getting to me in many ways - the difficulty in getting time to ride is the biggest one.

Andy

Very nice Steve. We _must_ get out on the bikes together agin soon. This house-move hassle is getting to me in many ways - the difficulty in getting time to ride is the biggest one.

Andy

Amen to that Andy - we could have built the flippin house by the time they get theres in order - we'll make a proper day of it as soon as the chance arises.

Speak soon.

Steve

Thanks Steve. I sure wish I had a commute like that!

Eileen,

Thanks.......and I wish I took photos like you do!!

Steve

Slumgullion

Very pleasant ride, intoxicating music and It finished me for the work week! I'm done, headed home!

Thanks!

Archived