IGNORED

Considering a week of riding in SE. Need recommendations

John Ranalletta

John Ranalletta

Probably will spend last week in July vacationing/riding in SE. Considering stay around Blowing Rock and/or Pisgah. Would appreciate your recommendations for hotel accommodations.

TIA

You should check out the Little Switzerland Inn, we had a UnRally there a few years ago and the Ride Smart class will be staying there. It is way up in the mountains and on the BRP.

If you enjoy camping checkout the KOA in Boone, NC. It is about 1000 ft above the city, which makes for some nice cool summer nights. I think they may also have cabins.

Otherwise you should be able to find all kinds of motels and B&B's during that time as that's the season.

+ 3 on Little Swiss Inn. Think I've stayed there twice since the UN, love that place. Thanks Matt & Shawn! :clap:

Right behind it is the Diamondback, you can loop that with 80 and have yourself a spectacular hour. :thumbsup:

Pat

+4 on Little Switzerland. Close to great riding, close to Asheville if you need anything, food and beverage on site, beautiful views in the evening, nice and cool due to elevation and I bet if you ask around someone still has the routes from UN-X.

How about that for a run on sentence.

John,

Good suggestions.

Like I posted on FB, The Meadowbrook Inn in Blowing ROck was very nice for the UN there.

Several nice choices to walk to for food (including Roca Bistro)

and English Pub (the Six Pence Pub) and numerous smaller venues.

Have fun.

Lone_RT_rider
John,

Good suggestions.

Like I posted on FB, The Meadowbrook Inn in Blowing ROck was very nice for the UN there.

Several nice choices to walk to for food (including Roca Bistro)

and English Pub (the Six Pence Pub) and numerous smaller venues.

Have fun.

We stayed in Blowing rock last summer at the Meadowbrook. I also recommend it. We took the Vette and had a wonderful relaxing weekend there. It's on the short list to go back.

Shawn

Archived