IGNORED

On a more serious note.

Bud

We are like one big family. Sometimes dysfunctional, sometimes funny as all get out, sometimes sentimental, but always caring.

We've had a lot of fun with the transfer of a bike from Foot to Bud.

But what's behind it is a conversation at the UN regarding a new bike for Alan and what he was going to do with his old one. Short test ride later and a handshake sealed the deal.

Because of BMWST I wasn't worried about the bike or the seller. Both are rock solid.

Thanks to everyone, past, present and future, who continue to make BMWST a place where we can all call home. :thumbsup:

I heard yesterday at lunch. Good for the both of you. :thumbsup:

Jeez, you'd think they got married, or something.... All you guys are a little too mushy for me. :wave:

I wholeheartedly agree. I met alot of people at the UN and appreciated every one of them. Good people and a good place to hang out and here on the board.

Does this mean we'll start seeing more posts in the GS section? :D

More as compared to my previous GS posts???? :rofl:

I would say yes.

Bud,

I have this black GS1200 that was just delivered to me. :thumbsup: No key! :dopeslap: For the right price, it could be yours and I tell the owner it was stolen. I might paint it white tonight for disguise. :rofl: Hurry though. The owner will be here tonight. :clap:

Hi Doug,

Great offer. Trying to decide what to do and then thought of the answer: What Would Marty Hill Do???????? :rofl:

Too late, I'm here and it's mine. You two are BAD! :wave:

Well Doug is BAD! But I just thought of what you would do. :wave::clap::grin:

Having a good time are we??????

Marty Hill
Too late, I'm here and it's mine. You two are BAD! :wave:

Well Doug is BAD! But I just thought of what you would do. :wave::clap::grin:

Having a good time are we??????

Having a very good time. Got some lane sharing in on the way to the ocean.

Great seafood for lunch and am now checking some forums. :wave:

Archived