IGNORED

UnDeals in Clarksville

greiffster

This is what happens when you sit on someone's bike too long while drinking Makers out of tiny little red solo cups.....

IMG_1779.JPG

You boys enjoy your new rides. Bud, thanks for lunch. Alan, you did say I could test ride the new GSW in the fall. :grin:

Note to self; do not let Bud ply me with MM whilst considering financial transactions/vehicle purchases......

Somehow I feel responsible for this at some level for organizing that MM distillery tour.

Congrats you two.

What scares me is that Foot looks HAPPY to get rid of his GS. Yikes. Maybe he knows something I don't want to know. :rofl:

I know I'm very pleased and I think he will after tomorrow when he picks up his new Wethead GS Adventure. :thumbsup::thumbsup::clap::wave:

Note to self; do not let Bud ply me with MM whilst considering financial transactions/vehicle purchases......

Ply you with MM???????? Who had that 8 ounce glass in their hand??? :rofl:

But you did go get the ice so you get a bye this time and this time only. :clap::wave:

Bud your new ride is set up perfectly. What will you do with all the time you saved .??

Congratulations, this time for sure. :thumbsup:

roadscholar
This is what happens when you sit on someone's bike too long while drinking Makers out of tiny little red solo cups.....

As I recall there is nothing tiny or little about red solo cups. :grin:

Congrats on the new bikes fellas. :thumbsup:

That's why I won't test ride a Wethead GS.

Look at the grin on his face. One happy rider, for sure.

Congrats Foot!!!!!!!! :clap::thumbsup::wave:

Alan, will your Russell seat fit the new bike?

Keith, almost nothing transfers to the new WC GS.

Not my Russell , not the Jessie's,not the RKA windshield, not even the BMW top case.

The top case pad and the passenger footpeg lowering kit was the only thing I could find would transfer over.

Not my Russell , not the Jessie's,not the RKA windshield, not even the BMW top case.

The top case pad and the passenger footpeg lowering kit was the only thing I could find would transfer over.

I know, from experience, that Chris is correct. Why? Because of everything Foot left on the bike when I bought it.

But he seems happy enough in the photo above to not care.

Evidentlythe Wethead is more than just an motor change.

I'm not test riding one after hearing how happy Foot is with his new ride. He told me he has to keep the revs down for the first few miles but 5K RPM, in 6th gear, is around 85MPH!

Congrats to both.

Looks like a win win.

Over on K bike forum there have been quite a few

converts to the dirty side.

(Some newbs mistakenly call it the Dark Side but that is not correct which applies to K convert from boxer)

Best wishes.

Marty Hill

That is the reason I've not bought the w/c GS. No way I'll buy all that stuff again. :dopeslap:

Well I can tell you I will have to fix the same problems I had on the GS. The foot pegs are to high, windshield is a little short and the seat is less than adequate!

Other than that the bike is amazing!

Lone_RT_rider
Well I can tell you I will have to fix the same problems I had on the GS. The foot pegs are to high, windshield is a little short and the seat is less than adequate!

That's the same things that needed to be fixed on the R12RT for me. Well, and the addition of some "Shawn sized" shocks. :)

Great looking bike Alan. It looks like the bike fits you. I'd need a stepladder to get on it. Enjoy the ride.

Well I can tell you I will have to fix the same problems I had on the GS. The my legs are too long, my torso is too high and my butt needs more padding!

Fixed it for ya!!!

I know you are going to have a lot of good miles on that bike. If I ever ask to ride it you must say NO! NO! NO!!!! :rofl:

Archived