IGNORED

MTF Destination Hyder 10,000 mile trip

Deerhead

Toaking the back road from Hurricane, UT ......

I'd never thought of it that way before, but you know what? You are right! :grin:

What a fabulous ride. The longest ride I've ever been on is 7,014 miles. Did you feel like you were ready to stop or could you have repacked the bike with clean clothes and headed right back out?

Very nice ride report - thanks for posting!

"Appreciate it: As I was communicating during my trip with some riders telling them about my daily activities one of them caught me in what he considered complaining about the weather, and he was right. He said you have to have a little rain to appreciate the beautiful sunshine. He was so spot on I redirected my thoughts to how lucky I am, and quit bitching and have a good time. So I will pass that thought on: appreciate it, all of it, whatever ‘it’ is."

Amen! Attitude is everything! :thumbsup:

Right back out!

I road the next weekend about 1,000 miles with my local group. My only problem is I need somebody to clean my bike!

I did 40K miles last year including the RAT-Ride Around Texas circumnavigating the perimeter of Texas 3200 miles in 62 hours, plus other MTF and IBA Long Distance rides.

Ride Safe,

Robert

Bob,

Just sold my Black 2002 K1200RS for a 2012 F650GS bumblebee(yellow&black) in preparation of doing the UCCC in 2016. UCCC is Key West to Prudhoe Bay to Key West.

First time I'm k-bike-less in 12 years, ugh!

Ride Safe,

Robert

I did 40K miles last year including the RAT-Ride Around Texas circumnavigating the perimeter of Texas 3200 miles in 62 hours, plus other MTF and IBA Long Distance rides.

Ride Safe,

Robert

Did you do most of those miles on the K1200RS? How many miles now on that K bike? Mine just over 70,000 miles and just noticed the rear engine oil seal is leaking.

Bob,

Just sold my Black 2002 K1200RS for a 2012 F650GS bumblebee(yellow&black) in preparation of doing the UCCC in 2016. UCCC is Key West to Prudhoe Bay to Key West.

First time I'm k-bike-less in 12 years, ugh!

Ride Safe,

Robert

I know you have read about the record breaking Prudhoe Bay to Key West ride but for those that have not heard of the 4 day ride they can read about it HERE

Archived