Jump to content

cam assembly rubber buffer: where does it go?


Recommended Posts



That is the part and I had figured out where it goes after looking at the valve covers and seeing an area with the same exact shape. Thanks for the assistance.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...