IGNORED

August 7-9th YB Damn Yankees Rally and Magical Mystery Tour

R80RTKen

The Yankee Beemers 20th Annual Damn Yankees Rally is happening August 7th thru 9th at the Heath Fairgrounds in Heath Mass.

This year we are running a "Yankee Ingenuity" Magical Mystery Tour event, with the bonus locations being made available on July 19th at our monthly ride to eat breakfast meeting, and on our website there after. Ride the best roads in Vermont and the Berkshires, camp with us, enjoy a chicken BBW on Saturday night. Live music by Dana Lewis and Andy The Music Man.

This is a great location with lots of off road and twisty pavement. Our mystery tour will have you taking pics of your bike in scenic mountains, eating at great little unknown restaurants, and seeing some of the coolest historic and modern marvels in the northeast.

This being the 20th anniversary of the Damn Yankees Rally makes it extra special and there will be a lot of stuff to do and see. Our kitchen will have food, beverages and desserts for sale, the YB Store is there, bonfire, campfire jam sessions, and all the trappings of an old school bike rally.

All bikes welcome, well behaved pets allowed, bring your guitar or harmonica or your spoons and come rock the silo with us!

More info at http://www.YankeeBeemers.org

The camping area is soft and grassy, there are hot showers, you can set your tent up in one of the animal pavilions (no sheep !) or out under the stars.

Church lady pies while they last... RIDE FOR PIE

• 3 weeks later...

The YB's are having our monthly Ride to Eat at the Fairview Inn in Marshfield Mass on July 19th. This is a gorgeous oceanfront restaurant.

Marc is leading a ride from the Home Depot Parking lot at exit 14 off Rt 3 in Rockland Ma kick stands up at 7:15 sharp. Meet there at 7

Coffee at the Fairview is a 8:30

Breakfast is at 9

Many YB's will often organize small group rides afterwards

We will be talking about the upcoming Damn Yankees Rally , if you want to volunteer or sign up with cash, this is the time to do it!

For those who haven't made it to the Fairview for a breakfast- here you go! http://thefairviewinn.com

Typically 40-60 attendees make this event, its a good way to meet new riding buddies

• 3 weeks later...

Next weekend!! We ahve been working our butts off to make the Damn Yankees and the Lime Rockz Rallies the best ever!

Fun time! :thumbsup: Think they'll be allowing a few laps this year? :Cool:

Not sure if you saw this before, I gopro-ed a bit of my visit last year.

Pat

Just sent in my fee. Looking forward to this! We live less than 45 minutes away from Lime Rock and it is in the midst of some of the best riding roads in CT. I am fervently hoping for the opportunity to ride a few laps around this beautiful track!

Archived