IGNORED

I wish...

WBinDE

foundationapps

I wish a bubble of cell phone interruption occurred when entering a vehicle, keys on or off. If a crash occurs, smart phones should figure it out and call 911.

I wish people wouldn't pull up and wave me through when they have the right of way. I know they're being nice, but really, just take your turn, and we'll all get through this intersection faster if we all pass in an orderly fashion....

I wish people wouldn't pull up and wave me through when they have the right of way. I know they're being nice, but really, just take your turn, and we'll all get through this intersection faster if we all pass in an orderly fashion....

No,no,no! It's much better if I stop to let you pull out and we can wave at each other and smile and feel all warm and fuzzy about what a kind person I am. Screw the ten people behind me that have to come to a complete and unexpected halt. And those four on the end? Well, I'm sure they have insurance.

I wish they'd opt for the self-canceling kind...

I wish they didn't prepare for their left turn by getting in the left lane two miles early and slowing down.

Chrisz, your wish is best. Every where I go it seems like there is a someone in a 'tuner' car playing like he's an F1 driver. Drives me crazy.

I wish that BMW still made the K1200RS but with current technology.

Isn't that the K1300S?

No. Brick versus wedge engine config. I just liked the old brick style engine and feel that with new technology it might be able to perform up to K12/K13 standards.

And for my second wish, I wish I had the cash to buy this yet to be developed new world KRS. :grin:

mikeR1100R

I wish I had more years left to spend with my best friend, soulmate and wife. (Yes they are all the same person!) :grin:

I wish I never clicked on this thread - I am in such a melancholy mood now! (nothing a twist of the grip can't cure)

Guest Kakugo
I wish I never clicked on this thread - I am in such a melancholy mood now! (nothing a twist of the grip can't cure)

At least that cure still works for you.

I join you in that wish!! Had two of them and miss them every day.

I join you in that wish!! Had two of them and miss them every day.

Me too:

nearYSentrance.jpg

We remember fondly the polite drivers on the Big Island. [ It prolly gets tiresome after a while ]

Bill_Walker
I wish I could post about politics.

We've got Facebook for that. I'm not sure it's a good thing.

I wish Mr. Roger's Neighborhood (BMWST) never allows political posts. They are too divisive and there are thousands of other places on the net to use instead.

I wish Mr. Roger's Neighborhood (BMWST) never allows political posts. They are too divisive and there are thousands of other places on the net to use instead.

I wish Bud remembers telling me that he'll have Maker's Mark for me at the Un in a few weeks (and don't forget my buddy, Hopz!!). :D

I wish Bud remembers telling me that he'll have Maker's Mark for me at the Un in a few weeks (and don't forget my buddy, Hopz!!). :D

Your wish is my command.

143376482281.jpg

The bottle (big one) is still sealed but I'm getting there on Sunday so you had better get there early before it is all gone! Hopz too. :wave:

I wish I had a nickel for every time someone posted unrealistic wishes...

:rofl:

I wish I would be as rich as you would be after getting all those nickles. :rofl:

Archived