IGNORED

Moto GP & World Superbikes on TV..

Redbrick

Switching cable provider from TW to Direct TV...Want to make sure we get Moto GP and World Superbike races...Which Fox channel(s) and others do we need?..

Thanks in advance.....

MotoGP is normally on Fox Sports 1. Moto2 and Moto3 are on Fox Sports 2. World Superbike is on beIN Sports.

Thanks Don......We're tired of Time Warner and thinking about Direct TV........Trying to figure out which package to get....

• 2 weeks later...

Choice Plus. Best choice.

Been with em since 1997. Seen a lot of changes, some good others not so much. They get a little pricey when you add the xtras like HD, video recorder, additional receivers- we get stuck for around $100 / month with no additional sports or movie channels. The HD pack is nice if you like Smithsonian, Nat Geo and the like...Beware though the bill creeps up no matter what..

Thanks Heck.......I talked to Time-Warner folks and got bill reduced even after adding FS1 and FS2 and something else I can't remember...And Isle Of Man is on Velocity channel now, so we're getting some bike racing........

...And Isle Of Man is on Velocity channel now, so we're getting some bike racing........

Yes, crazy exciting as usual. Now, if only I could find my Guy Martin <<>> English translator....

Archived