IGNORED

Dead Center in the Middle of Nowhere Check In

gottago

Gar and I back home 1:30pm. After laying low all day yesterday ride home was very enjoyable. Sorry I was such a party pooper hopefully next time knee issue will be resolved. Really enjoyed seeing everyone and look forward to our next meeting.

In the barn at 3:40. 4 days of great friends, great riding, great weather, good eats, and oh yeah, did I mention, great riding!

CoarsegoldKid

In Berkeley for the night visiting Juanita's parents. Home tomorrow. It was a great weekend. I took my Subaru Legacy on a dirt road to Deer Lick Springs. I think I was the only one that was on dirt. Good to see everyone.

mbelectric

Back in San Jo after a spin on the 36, a trip to Winters, and a Lodi stopover.

Thanks to Jan and Dave for the homework. Weaverville is a great spot.

Good seeing all, even an appearance by Steve, and he actually stayed a while. Sorry to see Jaq not there, get better girl. Nancy made it with a bum knee, what a trouper.

Some championship drinking Friday by Todd, Richard and Gary. After tagging along, I'll need to coax my liver back to life with cranberry juice this week.

Truly a fine bunch! :thumbsup:

MB>

In at 5:00 this evening , Picked up Rudy at 6:00 and dinner ready now at 6:30, just like clock work. What a FINE weekend,I enjoyed see you all and hope that this can become annual. Maybe .

In Berkeley for the night visiting Juanita's parents. Home tomorrow. It was a great weekend. I took my Subaru Legacy on a dirt road to Deer Lick Springs. I think I was the only one that was on dirt. Good to see everyone.

I guess you didn't hear about the "main connector" route, 3 levels above unimproved, that Mr. Bill (Tank) must needs explore. Certain certifiable fools went along for the ride (Twisties, Bullett).

Actually, the dirt wasn't too bad, and really, even the fresh oil on the dirt wasn't too bad, even where it had puddled.

Finally home after a wonderful weekend. We had a nice ride yesterday on Cecilville Road, over to Hoppa, and back to Weaverville on 299. We were really saddened to see how far Trinity Lake has been drawn down (especially with te drought!).

Great locale, good company, perfect accommodations, and some news faces in attendance. Looking forward to next year's gathering!

Home at last!

Rolled in at 5:00 pm today.

Rode to Santa Cruz on Sunday along the coast. I will never do that on a weekend again. Left Weaverville at 6:30 am (after trying unsuccessfully to find my lost keys) and didn't get to Santa Cruz until 7 pm. Fantastic roads and views! Not so fantastic groups of HDs cruising at 25 in a 55. I don't think those guys can read. Lots of signs saying "Use Turn-outs"...

Anyway, it was a great venue with a great bunch of people to hang out with in the evenings and so many great hours of riding in the Trinity area. I loved every minute and mile of it.

Thanks to Jan and the rest of the Brookings contingent for a job well done!

Oh, and nice to meet you Dan! :wave:

In at 4:30 today. Stopped in Vacaville to visit my brother. Thanks to the Northwest group for putting this together. Hopefully we can destroy Brookings next year!

Got back home after another 4 days around Oregon. Thanks for the great group. Hope to repeat next year

Archived