IGNORED

WE HAVE BMWST.com STICKERS !!!

EffBee

We've received the remaining BMWST.com Stickers from our vendor. They had about 60 left. We don't know what they're going to cost new when we have them remade, but these are very high quality, printed on thick, prismatic silver reflective vinyl.

IMG_0670%20resized-X3.jpg

Until they're gone, these will be priced at $3/ea +$1 shipping. So $4 for one and $7 for two. We don't want to take orders and money for more than the quantity we currently have available, so please follow the instructions below.

HERE'S HOW TO ORDER THEM:

1. Respond in a post below. Say, "I want one," or "I want two." Due to the limited availability, no more than two per member right now.

2. We will reply by editing into your post, "OK, Go Ahead." So be sure to check your post for our reply within your post.

3. AFTER we have replied, please PayPal either $4 or $7 to:

BMWST.com@gmail.com

Be sure you include your mailing address in the PayPal transaction. You would think that with PayPal this would be automatic, but it's not. So, find the message box in the PayPal transaction and put your address there.

4. We will get them in the mail to you.

5. International orders will have to add an extra $1 for shipping.

If you do not use PayPal, let's give this a couple of weeks. If we have leftovers, we'll give you an address to which you can mail cash or check.

We will make more. And we will also make a short run of BMWRT.com stickers for the nostalgic among us. But it may take until after the UnRally to get this done, so if you don't order now, you will have to be patient. Thank you.

cris nitro

I want one.

Admin Edit: OK, Go ahead. PayPal to BMWST.com@gmail.com and I'll get it out this evening.

Payment received. Packed and mailing on Friday.

I want two.

Admin Edit: OK, Go ahead. PayPal $7 to BMWST.com@gmail.com and I'll get it out this evening.

I would like to purchase two, please. Thank you.

Admin Edit: OK, Go ahead. PayPal $7 to BMWST.com@gmail.com and I'll get it out this evening.

chrisolson

I want two

Payment received. Packed and mailing today.

I want one

Admin Edit: OK, Go ahead. PayPal $4 to BMWST.com@gmail.com and I'll get it out this evening.

Danny caddyshack Noonan

I want two. Please

I'll resist hoarding and only request one, please! :grin:

Admin Edit: OK, Go ahead. PayPal $4 to BMWST.com@gmail.com and I'll get it out this evening.

Michaelr11

Two please.

One please.

I want one!

:wave:

I want two please.

I want one, please.

Admin Edit: OK, Go ahead. PayPal $5 to BMWST.com@gmail.com and I'll get it out this evening.

AnotherLee

I want one!

Admin Edit: OK, Go ahead. PayPal $4 to BMWST.com@gmail.com and be sure to include your mailing address. I'll get it out this evening.

I want one.

Admin Edit: OK, Go ahead. PayPal $4 to BMWST.com@gmail.com and be sure to include your mailing address. I'll get it out this evening.

Payment received. Packed and mailing on Saturday.

I would like to purchase two, please. Thank you Fernando.

Admin Edit: OK, Go ahead. PayPal $7 to BMWST.com@gmail.com and be sure to include your mailing address. I'll get it out this evening.

Two please! Thank you for coordinating this.

Admin Edit: OK, Go ahead. PayPal $7 to BMWST.com@gmail.com and be sure to include your mailing address. I'll get it out this evening.

I want one. Thank you.

greiffster

I want 2. :clap:

Admin Edit: OK, Go ahead. PayPal $7 to BMWST.com@gmail.com and be sure to include your mailing address. I'll get it out tomorrow.

I want two.

I want two.

Admin Edit: OK, Go ahead. PayPal $7 to BMWST.com@gmail.com and be sure to include your mailing address. I'll get it out as soon as payment is received.

Doug_Baliko

I want 2. Thank you

Admin Edit: OK, Go ahead. PayPal $7 to BMWST.com@gmail.com and be sure to include your mailing address. I'll get it out as soon as payment is received.

I want two please.

One, please...

Admin Edit: OK, Go ahead. PayPal $4 to BMWST.com@gmail.com and be sure to include your mailing address. I'll get it out as soon as payment is received.

I'll take two please.

Admin Edit: OK, Go ahead. PayPal $8 to BMWST.com@gmail.com and be sure to include your mailing address. I'll get it out as soon as payment is received.

I want 2

I would like two please. Thank you...

Bill Murray

I would like two please.

FlyingFinn

I would like to have two.

Mikko

Payment received. Packed and mailing on Tuesday.

Two for me, please!

Two for me, please.

Thanks for making these available to us.

Best regards!

Jim

Only 17 of these beauties left!

If you've asked for some in a post above, and haven't yet sent the money, please do so ASAP. If you are wanting some but haven't yet posted that you do, get on it. When they're gone, they're gone until probably well after the UnRally. And you know you don't want to go through the summer, without a BMWST.com sticker on your bike. :grin:

I'll take two please.

GrumpyOldMan

Two for me please.

Payment received. Packed and mailing on Tuesday (Mon. is a holiday).

Only 17 of these beauties left!

If you've asked for some in a post above, and haven't yet sent the money, please do so ASAP. If you are wanting some but haven't yet posted that you do, get on it. When they're gone, they're gone until probably well after the UnRally. And you know you don't want to go through the summer, without a BMWST.com sticker on your bike. :grin:

9 left, of which 8 are committed to people who have requested them but yet to pay. That means only 1 is left for purchase.

"Hurry, hurry. Step right up and getchya stickers whiles dey last."

I would like two please.

Payment received. Packed and mailing on Tuesday (Mon. is a holiday).

One please

Admin Edit: OK, Go ahead. PayPal $4 to BMWST.com@gmail.com and be sure to include your mailing address. I'll get it out as soon as payment is received.

RandyShields

I would like two if you still have some. Thanks.

Randy Shields

Ok, technically we’re sold out. Randy Shields ^^^^ (above) requested the last of them, so I’ve locked the thread. But as yet, some people haven’t paid for them.

We understand that some may have just recently requested them and others requested them and then got busy, or went on the road this Memorial Day weekend. So, we’ve got to give them some time to come through with the funds. I’m setting that limit as next Friday, May 29th. After that, if there are any unclaimed stickers, I'll unlock this thread and they'll become available to the rest of the members, so keep your eyes on this thread next Saturday morning. Please don't PM me to get on the list for potential leftovers. This thread only.

Here’s the list of who has requested them but not yet paid. If your name is on here, please send the funds via PayPal to

bmwst.com@gmail.com

and please be sure to include your mailing address so I can get the stickers to you.

If any of you above have changed your minds, please PM me and I’ll delete you from the list. Otherwise, I look forward to completing all transactions and moving forward to this website ordering some new BMWST and BMWRT stickers for the future.

Thanks.

OK, all available stickers have been paid and accounted for. There are no leftovers. We will produce more, probably once the UnRally is over.

Thanks to all who followed through so readily. Everything is in the mail.

Archived