IGNORED

The Awesomely Awesome UnRally XIV T-Shirt

Mike

Those who register for the UnRally will be greeted by this amazing, professionally designed t-shirt:

front-big.jpg

Well, in actuality, the t-shirt won't be greeting you. It's an inanimate object, incapable of speech. But the human beings who will greet you will have one of these shirts for you, as long as you take a minute to complete your order.

For those of you who have registered, you'll be receiving an email with instructions on ordering your shirt. Dawdle not! If you miss the ordering deadline of June 8th, you're gonna be out of luck. Watch for an email from Mitch and me, with a link to the order page.

If the T-shirts fits me like it fits your model, then it'll be cheap even if it cost $100. On me, most T-shirts clearly display last night's Chipotle burrito.

Can't wait. Gonna get two.

Glenn Reed

Already ordered mine. Nice painless process, just as it was with eventbrite for registration.

Now if I can get my Ohio friends to make up their minds if they're joining me, I can reserve a properly sized room... :dopeslap:

Joe Frickin' Friday
If the T-shirts fits me like it fits your model, then it'll be cheap even if it cost $100. On me, most T-shirts clearly display last night's Chipotle burrito.

It's gonna make you look awesome.

Now if I can get my Ohio friends to make up their minds if they're joining me, I can reserve a properly sized room... :dopeslap:

They're nice rooms, so you can squeeze in a few guests.

3card1.jpg

Joe Frickin' Friday
They're nice rooms, so you can squeeze in a few guests.

3card1.jpg

Is that the hotel? Looks like Charlie Bucket's house. :grin:

• 2 weeks later...

I wish BMWST had a "LIKE" button!

Wish I could be there. Best wistful wishes to all who go. Good riding and good fellowship to you all!

Archived