IGNORED

Torrey Check-In

EffBee

Relatively uneventful ride to Mesquite. Staying here tonight to avoid Sunday Vegas traffic back to L.A. Will take off tomorrow at 4AM, get thru Vegas around 5:30, before the morning rush, and motor into SoCal around 9-ish.

Typically smaller spring group in Torrey, but good representation from Florida, Minnesota, British Columbia an other parts (Raaan, we missed you ---hope you're feeling better). Got to spend some time with Randy Austin who's still hanging in there. He was very appreciative of the visit.

Restaurant news: Many of you may remember Chillz, the burger/pizza joint across the street from Slackers. They had good burgers and pizza. They've got new owners and now they have GREAT burgers and pizza. I had a bacon mushroom cheeseburger on a pretzel bun, with beer-battered French Fries that put a smile on my face for the rest of the day. Highly recommended.

Angie and I rolled in at home at 2:30PM yesterday-- Weather was absolutely fantastic. Good to see everyone and looking forward to the colors in the fall.

We made it back last night. There was actually very light traffic most of the way and we found some great detours where is was backed up. Great to see everyone and looking forward to the fall....

Paul In Australia

Restaurant news: I had a bacon mushroom cheeseburger on a pretzel bun, with beer-battered French Fries that put a smile on my face for the rest of the day. Highly recommended.

After that mate you should have WALKED home not ridden... Carbs galore.... try a nice lettuce sandwich.... lol

Steph and I got home on Monday evening. Landcrusier could only manage 50-55 mph into the wind...Good to see everyone, was a great visit even though the weather was cold, wet and windy. See ya-all in a year. Thanks Eddd.

Restaurant news: I had a bacon mushroom cheeseburger on a pretzel bun, with beer-battered French Fries that put a smile on my face for the rest of the day. Highly recommended.

After that mate you should have WALKED home not ridden... Carbs galore.... try a nice lettuce sandwich.... lol

You're right. But dang, it was goooooooooooood! Now I have until the end of September to go into carb deficit so I can enjoy another one at Fall Torrey.

Archived