IGNORED

Car Brakes Question

Sonor

Got my car back from the shop where they replaced the rear brakes. Now when I let up on the peddle, there is a noise something like a squeak something like a wheeze. I have heard it before from other vehicles but not this one. What is it, how can it be fixed, and was it something the shop did incorrectly?

all brakes are liable to squeak. Its not really something the shop did "wrong", but they should be more than happy to correct the problem. I would drive it around for a bit, as it's also likely to go away on its own (just drive around the block a couple times, while riding the brakes...).

all brakes are liable to squeak. Its not really something the shop did "wrong", but they should be more than happy to correct the problem. I would drive it around for a bit, as it's also likely to go away on its own (just drive around the block a couple times, while riding the brakes...).

Could be something like that. As sometimes brakes.need to "set" or bed into.the old.rotor. another possibility is that the audible indicator may not be set correctly for.wear.or

The brake pads were never changed out and forgotten by the tech but the service manager charged you anyway.

Archived