IGNORED

Country lanes

Steve1962

Steve1962

Here's a little video of part of a ride out that took me on the back roads to Burford on a grey day.

Not the best quality but watch in at 720p.

I used Final Cut Pro but think I need to figure out a way to get the best settings for use on You Tube (any help gratefully received).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU3qyv0lKoo

Steve

Steve1962

Edit.

Better quality version here, saved in Final cut Pro as an MP4 file with existing fps and still in 1080p.

Select 1080p and watch again (if you can be bothered).

Thanks.

Steve

Steve1962
Very nice Steve! Looks like a really nice day.

Hey Marty,

hows things with you?

Twas a cool grey day, but pleasant enough -these types of rides I find to be uplifting and good for the soul.

More of this ride to come in due course (now that I'm an expert in FCP :rofl::rofl::rofl:...

Ride safe and take care.

Steve

Steve1962
Steve,

Nice ride, and nice video!

Thanks,

I'll get some more posted in due course.

Steve

Marty Hill

Hey Marty,

hows things with you?

Twas a cool grey day, but pleasant enough -these types of rides I find to be uplifting and good for the soul.

More of this ride to come in due course (now that I'm an expert in FCP :rofl::rofl::rofl:...

Ride safe and take care.

Steve

All is well. In Montreal, waiting for my flight to Frankfurt. GS is on it's way.

Going a bit further east this time. Still hoping on Ireland/Scotland in sept. If so will be in touch.

Steve1962

Hey Marty,

hows things with you?

Ride safe and take care.

Steve

All is well. In Montreal, waiting for my flight to Frankfurt. GS is on it's way.

Going a bit further east this time. Still hoping on Ireland/Scotland in sept. If so will be in touch.

Marty,

You will doubtless be pleased to know that we are currently experiencing some of that "glorious summer weather" we shared together last time we met............. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Ride safe.

Steve

Marty Hill

Yes, I well remember walking into a Holiday Inn whilst dripping water all over their nice floor. Shocked when they took me in. :wave:

Steve1962
Yes, I well remember walking into a Holiday Inn whilst dripping water all over their nice floor. Shocked when they took me in. :wave:

Aah yes...............ya can't beat a bit of traditional british summer weather..... :grin: :grin:

Keep it sunny side up Marty.

Steve

litigator

Call me paranoid, but I just kept picturing deer popping out of those hedges. Having hit two in my life may have something to do with that.

Steve1962
Call me paranoid, but I just kept picturing deer popping out of those hedges. Having hit two in my life may have something to do with that.

Deer aplenty in these parts, and I've had my fair share of close encounters too.

I have been successful in my quota of pheasants though............. :thumbsup::rofl:

Steve

Archived