IGNORED

Reflective helmet decals

Slyder_Steve

Slyder_Steve

I'm on the hunt for a set of wethead silhouette reflective stickers that I can use on my helmet. I had an oilhead set on my previous helmet and liked the day/black vs night/reflective. I think I picked them up at the BMW shop on a ride.

Anyone run into these recently?

Steve

google Motoman decals.

Plenty of vendors.

Sierra BMW is one and if you scroll down their page you'll see a variety.

link

I've got some MotoMan reflective stickers that I cut for a friend's helmet a while back. Black 3M material that reflects bright white. They're about 2.75 tall x 4" wide. They only go L to R, so the one on the other side of the helmet will be pointing to the rear.

If you want them, shoot me a PM with your address and they're yours.

Slyder_Steve

Thanks for the vectors fellas, I'm still looking. I've seen the motoman ones and that's probably what I'll end up with, but not my first choice...

Thanks!

Steve

Thanks for the vectors fellas, I'm still looking. I've seen the motoman ones and that's probably what I'll end up with, but not my first choice...

Thanks!

Steve

That's OK. No problem at all. I've been contacted by another member who definitely does want them, so if you don't want them, please let me know in the next 48 hours. Otherwise, I'm going to send them off to him.

Slyder_Steve

Thanks FB! Please go ahead and send them to the other guy...I'm going to look high and low until I find them!

Steve

Thanks FB! Please go ahead and send them to the other guy...I'm going to look high and low until I find them!

Steve

when you do find them please let me know as I would like to buy a couple of those myself. GT

I've got a vinyl cutter, and reflective vinyl in various colors. (I've got black, silver, yellow, orange - maybe a few others....)

If you have the vector artwork, shoot me the artwork and desired size, I'll cut 'em for you.

Archived