IGNORED

Paint code

gordiet

I do not have it, but my painter asked me for the VIN and obtained the paint details from his sources -- I *believe* he may have called BMWNA directly with the VIN.

Does anyone have the paint code for a 2015 BMW with the color Marino blue? GT

B51 is the correct code. I have used it to have my top-box painted.

67890d1414172812-welcome-show-your-scoots-dsc_1620.jpg

I looked hard and long for the Ebony paint code. I wanted to paint my topcase myself. Never found the code, or anywhere I could buy a pint of color to spray.

I still have connections at the dealership where I used to work. Went to the body shop. They told me they don't look at paint codes all the time, just put a fancy machine on the paint that tells them where to start with the color mix. Done that on mine and the paint is a very good match.

The local automotive paint store here just told me that the Ebony color is a B15 and the other fellows were right when they said the Marina blue what's up D51. GT

I typed in B15 on the Colorite site it came up with

BMW Light White

SKU # : 8008

Vendor : ColorRite

Manufacturer : BMW

Manufacturer Code : B15

Jay

Something I learned a long time ago: The "paint code" shown on a sticker somewhere on the bike does NOT directly correspond to the paint color on the body panels.

You really need a professional's help (and likely your VIN) to chase down the actual paint specs (colors to be mixed, metal flake density, etc., etc.).

Archived