IGNORED

New Old Addition

eddd

Here's my "new" 1998 addition to the stable. The look, condition, power, sound, and ride pushed all the right buttons.

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Zoom, zoom, zoom. Looks like it is going 90 MPH sitting in the drive.

Nice ride. Needing a little excitement in your life????

Guest Kakugo

Great buy.

I have often mused about buying another 929 (the only bike I've ever regretted selling) but it would probably be too much for me right now.

Oh, and by the way: that exhaust is so 90's! :grin:

Another nice find edd!

Will you be removing the Green LED under glow kit?? ;)

I was so upset it didn't have one. It will be the first thing I do to it. :thumbsup:

The condition is due in large part to the fact that it is a one owner purchased when the guy was in is late 30s early 40s. He had MANY other bikes which help keep the mileage down.

One of the all time best looking sport bikes. And a very nice "survivor" example. Congrats!

Curious to hear how you like riding it. Compared to current crop of sport bikes, the ergos are pretty relaxed.

russell_bynum

Here's my "new" 1998 addition to the stable. The look, condition, power, sound, and ride pushed all the right buttons.

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Fun bike...I've spent a fair amount of time on one. Great power and out of the box a pretty decent suspension.

Great value, as well...if you can find one that hasn't been used for stunting.

Interesting that it still has the stock rear fender and all the reflectors. You don't see that very often.

Archived