IGNORED

Inspiration and Honor

Whip

A while back I posted this pictorial and story after my grandmother passed.

http://bmwsporttouring.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=435911

Turns out not all my dates and events were accurate. :) I know this because Dave Swift was inspired by the thread to research and write a 300 plus page book on the life of Kacho Kachadourian also known as Jimmy Kachadourian my grandfather. I know so much more about Kacho, the genocide, and how he lived than I ever thought I would.

I am honored.

Createspace1-L.jpg

Damn it......you're actually going to make me read a book aren't you?

I never saw the original post until now, but that sounds like a fascinating story. It really makes you wonder how many great family stories get lost along the way. How can we find a copy if one was interesting in reading it?

That was very moving, Larry. Thank you for sharing. I hadn't seen your earlier post. It's sweet to read of your love and respect for them in every line.

I looked on Amazon, as other's likely did, so please do let us know how we can get a copy of Dave's book. I'm blown away by his actions. What a dear man and friend. What a gift.

And you do look like your Grandmom's brother!

Wow. I'm sure there were tears in your eyes when you saw that. Thanks for letting us know and please advise when and where we can purchase a copy.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived