IGNORED

Wait time for Shocks on order

Yeeha! Stephen

Yeeha! Stephen

Those of you that have ordered aftermarket Shocks for the RT... How long was your waitng period to recieve your shipment.

Is there any low season to shoot for to try & speed up the system?

TIA

Yeeha! Stephen

I was afraid I was gonna hear times like these.

I'm more than 4 weeks out on an order now. Starting to worry... hope the wait is worth it. frown.gif

A week for Wilbers from Klaus. It takes some time to get them set up to your specs, then a couple days shipping

cheers

I just ordered mine from Klaus and said they'll be ready end of march, so looks like 4 to 5 weeks.

Yeeha! Stephen
Stephen, I was 10 days tops for Ohlins from Kyle Racing, but many weeks when I ordered Works for the RT.

Greg/Eric

Still nothing.

My order is from Kyle... order date 1/12.

Last update on 2/17... Ohlins USA has no springs, back ordered from Ohlins Sweden. Supposed to get another udate yesterday, but...

A week for Wilbers from Klaus. It takes some time to get them set up to your specs, then a couple days shipping

cheers

That's about right as I am hopefully getting mine next week which makes it 4 weeks. I ordered them through a groupbuy on Advrider clap.gif. I guess Klaus had quite a few orders to fill.

I just ordered mine from Klaus and said they'll be ready end of march, so looks like 4 to 5 weeks.

Yeeha! Stephen

All is well I guess.

Got a UPS tracking # that says they left Oakland today. clap.gif

So I guess the Off Season is High Season for shock replacement & the sort. Good to know for the future.

Archived