IGNORED

new 2015 GSW on the boat

Cedarone

Hi, My new 2015GS is in route to US. Anyone have one yet? Need to find best engine guards.Had several Harleys in a row and then a 650 Vstrom. I wanted cruise, ABS, technology, traction control etc. Never even rode one yet but read everything I could find on them. I would love to talk to someone about them taht has one.

Tom

Tons of GSW's sold in the US over the last couple of years, I test rode one for an hour and loved it, just decided I like the RT a bit more because of the weather protection. The GSA has weather protection very close to the RT so if I wanted the versatility of the GS series then that's the direction I'd head in, a better value since it already has the protection and some other features that are extra on a GS. Somebody with more in depth knowledge of the GS will probably chime in but I'd also look on the ADVRIDER forum, they have a whole section on GS Boxers "The G Spot".

Tom, congratulations on the new GS! I like the Hepco-Becker bars as I have them on my GS and can do all the services without taking them off. I have wanted a water cooled GS ever since I first rode one.

As previously posted,head over to ADVRider.com,lots of water-cooled GS farkle info there.

If you really want well built stuff,look at Altrider and at Black Dog Cycle Works.

My 2014 GSA has good bars from factory,but lower valve covers are exposed.

I bought,but still need to install Machine Art Moto head guards,which if you are doing street,light forest service roads,may be all you need.

JR356

Archived