IGNORED

How do i readjust my throttlemeister?

eakins

unscrew the bolt holding it on and see if there are any shims, if so, you can remove one or more of them. if no shims you will need to move the whole right control to the outside slightly. lossen the screws clamping the right control to the handle bar.

Too bad the throttlemeister doesn't have a larger throw when twisted. you have to get it just right to work over temp and with and without the headed grip on.

If you adjust the Throttle Meister so that 1/4 a turn activates it when cold, it will require 1/8 a turn when the heated grips are on. That is what you are aiming for. Any less and it will bind when the grips are hot and you don't have the TM on.

Yes, it is like Roger's attachment says... You don't actually adjust the Throttlemeister, you adjust the position of the switch/lever block up against the Throttlemeister. I use the method shown in Roger's attachment, namely, turn the Throttlemeister on about a third of its travel, then push the instrument block up against it. Other's use a slightly different technique: leave the Throttlemeister in the off position and put a credit card between the instrument block and the Throttlemeister.

Archived