IGNORED

First 2015RT getting handed over to new owner

Alfred02

I see some special-ness has happened around the engine cowling. ( blue ) Seeing that the top case was painted, I would bet the cowling will not come painted from the factory. Looks nice! :thumbsup:

I wonder if the graphics are cleared over, meaning you could probably order a set for your 14 if they're not.

19421016sl.jpg

19421017xi.jpg

Pat

Hansi owned a 2014 and traded that one in already on a 2015.

Not due to the shock recall as he simply purchased a suitable Wilbers shock and kept on riding.

Yes he has good connections and had his 2014 already farkled out before even taken delivery.

Looks like he has done the same again, but didn't specify what "he" has had done and what is factory delivered.

Looks MUCH better to me than with the grey nose.

Thanks for posting, Alfred. I appreciate your ability to skim the German forums and keep us abreast of what is happening there.

Have they gone back to the non painted black plastic bags? I have an 1110 RT and I love my non painted hard bags. If they're coming back I may have to get a new ride after 19 years.

I wonder if the graphics are cleared over, meaning you could probably order a set for your 14 if they're not

Pat

Or carefully remove them from your '15 ;)

Have they gone back to the non painted black plastic bags? -------I may have to get a new ride after 19 years.

The small top case still comes unpainted from BMW, AFAIK. It appears that's what he has with a spray job.

To steal a line from R. Lee Ermey...ok Victory... Ride one and you'll own one! :thumbsup:

R. Lee's line. :grin:

"Holy Jesus! What is that? What the f*** is that? WHAT IS THAT, PRIVATE PYLE?"

"Sir, a jelly doughnut, sir!"

"A jelly doughnut?" :mad:

Pat

Archived