IGNORED

New smile on my 12rt

TEWKS

I've been able to ride every month this winter so far. I hope this trend continues. Any guesses to where this picture was taken. 100_3233.jpg

The screen comes complete with a new plastic grill that attaches over your existing grill. check out BMW of santa cruz, they sell them. thumbsup.gif Pat.

I guess somewhere in MASS. I second that the screen looks real nice in front of the cooler.

ya know.. this rt we drive really is a GREAT looking bike, no matter what the environment, eh?

I've been able to ride every month this winter so far. I hope this trend continues. Any guesses to where this picture was taken?

Walden Pond?

it sure looks nice, but it also seems like i would flow a lot less air than the stck setup, and on hot days would hinder cooling. what do you think????

Thanks for the bike compliments. I think the screen will have minimal negative cooling effects. The picture was taken on Harold Parker Road in Harold Parker State Forest in Andover Mass. This is where I took my first road trip 30 years ago but it took all day to ride the 10 miles on the Schwinn. Pat

The screen comes complete with a new plastic grill that attaches over your existing grill. check out BMW of santa cruz, they sell them. thumbsup.gif Pat.

Sorry for being a pain, but what exactly is different (don't know much of the RT, I'm just lookin')? I couldn't find an aftermarket screen on the BMW of Santa Cruz site. Is it the screen itself? Could you provide a link?

Archived