IGNORED

decision made!!

scott r1200rt

scott r1200rt

I was at the BMW Saturday at 3, closing time. They had the new K1600GT loaner ready for me to take home till the RT is fixed. Then I said, can I take that new GS Adventure out for a quick spin, sure they say. I am now the proud owner of a 2014 GS adventure. I took the new bike option, will get the $1000 the dealer threw in new cases and I will use the money for a new top case and the first service. I have been riding RT's since 2007, just thought it was a good time to try something new. The GS and RT were within $200.00 so it cost me nothing to get into a well equipped GS. Secondwind BMW was so helpful. Good luck to all others getting your minds made up.

Scott

Congrats on you move ... working thru a deal for my Dealers Demo GTL with 700 miles, $3000 off plus $1000 from BMW makes it an even trade fro RTW. I have a "I will not miss 3 week Trip" starting 10 July. My only real option at this time. Will probably be a RTW in my future

Okay I do not need to take a refund. Dealer and BMW Aus will set up a deal to transfer to the GSA optioned as I specify. Whilst new stock may not be available until September, they will give me a loaner until they can deliver the new bike. :grin:

I cannot fault either the dealer's or BMW's customer service. I am now a much happier camper. :Cool:

Archived