IGNORED

Anakee 3's...

Huzband

Anyone have experience with them. I'm strongly considering replacing my Heidenua K60's with a set.

Feedback is much appreciated.

Guest Kakugo

My brother put them on his GS. Too early to say how long they'll last but he seems pretty happy with them. Apart from price but, get this, they were the cheapest option available locally. :eek:

After 6 or 7 sets of the Tourance tire, I decided to try the Anakee 3' and am now on my second rear. The are a much better on road tire with more side grip that the Tourance. Off road they have less grip in a straight line than the Tourance, but seem to have decent grip in the corners. They have little to no grip in the mud but neither do the Tourance. The Anakee 3 is a great 95/5 GS tire.

Thanks, Chris. I'm starting to lean away from them, though. I expected them to be a bit better off road than the reports I'm getting.

Hey Danny-

Just getting the final life out of my first set of Anakee3 at a little over 9k miles Front and rear. Must say, I like them for the kind of riding I do- they lasted a lot longer than anything else I have put on to date. I have been doing a lot of slab riding so I have a tendency to wear the middle out of the rear fairly quickly. The current tires are squared off pretty much but still lasted over 9k with another 1k possible. Off road, as good as Tourances over all but with better life. Kinda pricey, but not too far out of the ballpark with the other main brands- as long as you go along with the 90-10 program you might like em...

Usually best price from Jake Wilson- no affiliation..

Archived