IGNORED

Wunderlich - Canadian members only please

Geraldh

I know you can get Wunderlich products and accessories in the States (and Europe) but does anyone know of a dealership in Canada that carries their products????

I'm looking for a side stand enlarger:

8500046.jpg

Talked to Anderwerks in Calgary yesterday and they don't import Wunderlichanymore because theyhave to go thru a US importer. he also said the quality of Wunderlich wasn't that good frown.gif Has anyone had any experience with this company? All I want is a side stand and rear brake enlarger so that shouldn't be too difficult to manufacture.

I'll go thru BMW Santa Cruz for these items.

I've had the side stand enlarger for a few thousand miles it's very good quality. I did put red loctite on the threads so it doesn't go missing.

I have the side stand enlarger, rear brake extender, oil cooler protector, fuel tank replacement colored hex head bolts (6, red), from SCBMW (Wunderlich), and all are good quality and the fit was perfect with the exception of he oil cooler screen. It needed a little 'massaging' to get it to fit perfectly...

I tried to buy Wunderlich from my nearest dealer in Montreal, which is the largest BMW dealer in Eastern Canada, and they said sorry, no more Wunderlich, that I could buy it cheaper myself from SCBMW than they could...

And they LOVE to sell me stuff, and do so on a regular basis... tongue.gif

Jim

Thanks Jim. I ordered the side stand/rear brake enlarger from BMWSantaCruz yesterday. I havde a friend who's on contract in Boston so am having them shipped to him and save on shipping and duty.

Gadget Magnet

Anderwerks in Calgary is now an authorized Touratech dealer. he'll be bringing touratech parts at reasonable prices, i.e. same as US prices, plus GST and shipping from Calgary. thumbsup.gif

Archived