IGNORED

Nolan 100 helmet

g_frey

I have had this helmet for far too long according to most. I believe it to be about 10 years old now. It has worked well for me. I did have to do a little interior modification on the foam with a ball peen hammer for long trips. When I got it I noticed a lack of ventilation so I checked inside and found that the foam covered the vent holes. This required an electric drill to fix (watch out for the cloth or it will wrap around the drill bit. Other than these problems all I have done is paint it and change visors when needed plus relined it once. I still use it. I know, I know, it is worn out and ready to fracture at any minute.

Same boat, well I have the Nolan 101, and looking for a replacement. I also changed bikes from an RT to a GSA so a liittle different riding. I'm looking at the 104 hope ventalation is. Better.

• 2 weeks later...

In this and other helmets I have found that often the vent holes are covered by the foam inside due to poor installation at the factory. Naturally the ventilation is nearly nonexistant. Check at store by blowing through the holes before buying.

Archived