IGNORED

Is Tina's Diner in Maricopa still open?

Groanup

Ya know, I got all kinda stuff I SHOULD be doin' tomorrow....

:dopeslap:

Don J :wave:

Well I don't...

I'd love some company though!

I'm thinking Starbuck's by Magic Mountain around 8:30 am

I just saw this thread this morning making my breakfast and lunch. You guys are bad,bad,bad. Told wife about it and she said, well your ahead of schedule and on a bid. It's your call. In.

I just saw this thread this morning making my breakfast and lunch. You guys are bad,bad,bad. Told wife about it and she said, well your ahead of schedule and on a bid. It's your call. In.

It's all his fault :thumbsup:

Don J :wave:

Sorry Frank for the late response but left house early....Can't make it today....Have a great ride and let us know the route you rode....At coffee Norman and I were discussing which way you guys would use in attacking Maricopa and Tina's....... :grin:

Sorry Frank for the late response but left house early....Can't make it today....Have a great ride and let us know the route you rode....At coffee Norman and I were discussing which way you guys would use in attacking Maricopa and Tina's....... :grin:

Norman just called and gave me an update......He "laid in wait" (a felony) for you guys.....Glad you had a good ride..........

In at 4:30.

Happy and TIRED!

Nice to have a couple "surprise guests" come along. Thanks for joining us Frank and Norm. (Norm kinda ambushed us)

MrDuck, if it will keep you outa the "Doghouse", you can go ahead and blame me.

But you have all weekend to paint! :grin:

We will certainly do one of these again! :wave:

Archived