IGNORED

Jeez, I hate to...

doc47

...ask an oft-asked question. Did a search and couldn't find:

Is anybody selling discount OEM parts?

I seem to remember a recent string on this but couldn't find it. (Just love that search engine!)

I shoulda been more clear. I'm actually looking to buy new parts and was wondering if any of the dealers (or others) are discounting new parts, now that Chi BMW is history.

THE CROSSROADS is still there!

Thanks Doc, myself and a buddy who's a huge fan of Blues Music almost made it to the Crossroads but, bike troubles cut the trip short. Dave is a pretty darn good singer and he's a very talented guitar player but, he's not so good with a wrench. :(

Karaoke in Front Royal Va.

Now back to our regularly scheduled OEM parts search. :grin:

Pat

I shoulda been more clear. I'm actually looking to buy new parts and was wondering if any of the dealers (or others) are discounting new parts, now that Chi BMW is history.

Have seen 15-20% discounts offered by both MC or Countryside and @ wheel Pros.

2 wheel pros seem to always discount to some extent.

Worth noting that although the business name is Beemer Boneyard, they do indeed sell new OEM parts by Bosch, Mann, Mehle, etc. Not BMW branded, but still from the original equipment manufacturer -- and usually at a tidy savings.

Archived