IGNORED

So Cal Coffee Klatch

sebjones906

:wave: This is a reminder for the first So. Cal. Coffee Klatch of 2014, held on the second Tuesday of the month, January 14, ... 806 W. Arrow Hway. San Dimas, (Arrow at 57 Fway.)

Starting off the New Year the panel discussion will include several experts speaking on diverse subjects. Donald Trump will be showing each of us how to get fired, Ernest Hemingway and F. Scott Fitzgerald will argue the merits of the simple sentence vs. the complex run-on sentence and The Pope will be doing a Q & A on his new decisions on Birth Control and gay marriage.

Like every meeting new Rolex watches will be given to participants and this year we will be adding a 5 cent raffle ticket for a new Formula 1 Ferrari.

Don’t miss the opportunity to try out your cold weather gear, join in the discussions, start arguments and tell lies. :grin:

Hey, you still owe me a sandwich! :P

Catch you next time.

The problem with someone who lies is that you can never tell when they are telling the truth.

Sorry.

I can't make it.

Not only can I not make it, but I also won't be bringing my friend who has a brand new Camhead GSA to show off (only one more available at BMW of Riverside). Those in attendance will have to hold their "oohs" and "aaahs" for the appropriate time.

This is to let you know that Paris made it home safe and sound. She was ready to get off the bike and slept like a rock last night. This was definitely her longest ride to date.

Archived