IGNORED

BMWNEF Winter Rally Jan 17-19 2014 - Starke FL

Arianne Mihalka

Arianne Mihalka

Hello! Happy New Year to everyone!

Is anyone going to the Winter Rally in Florida? This will be my first Rally and I'm exited to follow my Dad's legacy... I know he went to this rally many times while living in Florida.

There are quite a few from here going, I was going to, but it sold out before I got registered. I'll PM you my contact info and hopefully we can catch up for coffee or some ride time.

I'll be there Arianne. Look for the guy with the crazy mustache :).

If you're camping, we provide firewood over by the big bonfire. We also will have free coffee there as well in the pop-up next to the fire. I'll be there tending the fire most of the weekend. Stop by and say Hi.

It sure warms my heart to see a Mihalka on the board again. I hope you, your Mom and the family are well. Arianne, it's terrific to know you are out and about on two wheels.

Arianne Mihalka

I will deffinitely look for you Bob, I'm going with a group and we will be staying in a Hotel near by but we definitely will be there for the bonfire... If you need a hand with the fire let me know.. :)

Arianne Mihalka

Hi Kathy... everyone in the family is doing good, Thank you!.. it was tough during the holidays but life goes on.. I love my two wheels and it definitely puts a smile on my face every time I go out.. my Dad is there with me...

Staying in a hotel is a good idea.

They don't call it the "Freeze Your Buns" for nothing.

:grin:

Not going this year but have done @5 of them and each time it was cold, or cold and wet, or cold and wet and windy.

:Cool:

But, great people and super steak dinner saturday night.

Think of your dad every day, he was a wonderful friend.

:wave:

Think of your dad every day, he was a wonderful friend.

:wave:

+1

I stopped at Bob's BMW today where I bought my first BMW from Paul and Jim Ford. Talked to one of the new salesman there, Cater Melbourne, who said he had also bought his first BMW from Paul. Seems like everyone in the Washington, DC metropolitan area that rides BMW's new or new of Paul.

I certainly miss my visits with Paul! :( I would frequently ride out to Battley's in Rockville, MD on Saturday mornings just to visit with him and swap stories.

Arianne Mihalka

I really hope the weather forecast will be right this time, sunny between 35 and 60... pretty cold for South Floridians :) but no rain...

I always dreamed to ride with my Dad but the timing didn't worked out, but I'm very exited to spend time doing what he loved so much and with great friends. Jim Ford is going to be at the rally, he will be one of the speakers, so I'm sure I will hear some great stories... I did buy my bike with my Dad back in February so I can also say that he helped me buy my first BMW

Archived