IGNORED

Happy New Year!

Kathy R

Thank you all for all of the good information, belly laughs and food for thought in 2013.

I'm sorry for those we lost this year and I will miss them in 2014 and forever after.

I'm grateful to be on the planet, living large and making the most of all the good that comes my way.

May you and yours be well, enjoy life and have more than a few good adventures in 2014.

Happy New Year 2014.

You'll be missed, everywhere, Paul.

i-2vsVzJR-M.jpg

This photo by Lisa Bynum

Here's to roads that need to be traveled, in the new year.

i-qw435Jm-XL.jpg

It's been a long yet fast moving year in that I can't wrap my head around how many things flew by in just 12 months

The loss of some personal friends Paul and Bob (Quinn). You are both missed greatly

dscf0040sm.jpg

The addition of a family member. My now 8 month old daughter Aeris

8b8c9d47ba520f17288d8cd22ef7da80_zps18d78f4a.jpg

I'm very much looking forward to 2014. I hope to get off my butt and get back on two wheels a little more. A year with with very little riding makes you really miss it. Wishing everyone a happy and safe new year!

Wishing everyone here the best New Year yet!

So much for which to be thankful.

A long marriage, healthy family, good friends, MRN among many.

Thanks to Keith for showing us the circle of life continues.

Those we lost will live forever in our memories.

May the most you hope for be the least you get.

Ride Well.

We took some big hits here in 13. :( Gonna raise a glass to our lost friends and hope for a safe and healthy new year for everyone! :thumbsup:

Happy New Year all! :wave:

Pat

Midnight just passed. The fireworks outside have stopped. I haven't stayed up this late on New Year's Eve in at least a half decade if not more. I just wanted to see this year end and the New Year come in.

May it be a blessed, safe, healthy and joyous one for you all.

Happy New Year everyone.

Kathy it was great catching up with you and Nigel this week. Thanks again for a wonderful lunch.

Happy New Year everyone.

Kathy it was great catching up with you and Nigel this week. Thanks again for a wonderful lunch.

We forgot to take photos, but you were here! :grin: It was a real pleasure to see you two again, Eileen and Kevin. Next time it will be your place. I may not ride out to the West again, but I hope to make it on 8 wheels. (car, trailer, bike)

Oh no we can't let you get away with that. Where is that road Kathy?

I am really sorry, but I merely lifted that lovely photo from the internet. I know. I owe everyone a beer. :dopeslap:

Here's to roads that need to be traveled, in the new year.

i-qw435Jm-XL.jpg

Well it's not worth a dollar, maybe 2 cents, but it ain't in the U.S. (if it is I'm going). If I had to guess I'd say Oz, but never been there, so don't really know that either. :grin:

BTW, Happy New Year! :wave:

Archived