IGNORED

Get Bad-Adam back on two wheels!

BadAdam

Gents and Ladies.

It has been brought to my attention that there are three motorcycles in my garage that have not been caressed, loved, crashed, oogled or wheelied in almost three years. My son has completely given up on our motorcycle gang (The Son's of Adam) and my baby doesn't realize that his dad is in fact a bad-ass.

I need help. And this is where you come in.

I bought a new battery for 2 of the three motos.

How do I connect them. Positive terminal first or negative terminal first?

positive first, then negative.

if you need a long explanation why, I will be glad to give it.

my baby doesn't realize that his dad is in fact a bad-ass.

I need help.

Got ya covered Bad

bmwstSolvangride009.jpg

:wave:

A guy with the screen name BadAdam, whom has been here since 2002, doesn't know how to connect a battery?

Lucky for you Gleno isn't here to respond, that's all I can say. :rofl:

My Brutha

After you get em running.

Please check the tire pressure before you come to Torrey where I will buy you all your adult beverages for the weekend.

I miss ya

Dennis Andress
A guy with the screen name BadAdam, whom has been here since 2002, doesn't know how to connect a battery?

Maybe a word from Gleno would get him off his ass...

Lone_RT_rider

Maybe a word from Gleno would get him off his ass...

Fashizzle.... Fo sho!

Got it. positive first.

I'm gonna come and see you Doug.

Hope you can wait till spring/summer so I can join you both. :wave:

Eric, that pic looks familiar. I have a pic with him in the same shirt. Think I was there or was I dreaming? :dopeslap: Was that the Solvang museum weekend with Jerry, OldRider, PastorPhil we went on? Getting old here.

Now, the one thing he needs to do before riding again is get out the copies of all the letters he wrote to "The Man" about some of his digretions and Performance Awards. Be prepared so to speak.

Got it. positive first.

What ya gonna do, Marty, wave to their tail lights as they disappear over the horizon?

I don't believe this is Bad Adam. 1) He sounds sober. 2) He doesn't have all the threads on the full page. 3) He's asking questions, not answering them.

For all those who have no clue what I'm talking about, you don't know Bad Adam.

Eric, that pic looks familiar. I have a pic with him in the same shirt. Think I was there or was I dreaming? :dopeslap: Was that the Solvang museum weekend with Jerry, OldRider, PastorPhil we went on? Getting old here.

The image was captured in Ojai before we met in Solvang so you saw the shirt but not this scene crime.

Your not the only one getting old.

I was sure there was 3 Northern riders but only remembered you and Whipping' Boy (OldRider) Forgot about Fasterpill.

Sorry Phill :P

I don't believe this is Bad Adam. 1) He sounds sober. ....

3) He's asking questions, not answering them.

For all those who have no clue what I'm talking about, you don't know Bad Adam.

That was a classic :thumbsup:

Got it. positive first.

What ya gonna do, Marty, wave to their tail lights as they disappear over the horizon?

Sure, why not? Beats not being there. I've waved to many tail lights over the years. :grin:

Still alive. Better looking, still have my hair, wife stuck around and the kids keep growing. Just took a cross country road trip from Florida to LA on the 10. Managed to avoid almost all honkey tonks and gin joints! maybe I should have stopped in Hotlanta and had Marty show me the sights. I hear they put the dirty in the dirty south.

Hey Bad, next time let me know if your coming thru. Don't know much about atlanta tho, not here very much. :grin:

positive first, then negative.

if you need a long explanation why, I will be glad to give it.

Thanks again. Got moto #1 running this morning as a test case. Adam is back on two wheels but the carb(s) on the KLR are fouled up something good. Gonna needs some love from a mechanically inclined person I'm sure. The BadAdam BMW comes out of the garage this Saturday and gets a new gel battery.

New year's resolutions this year include having every vehicle running and with 4 cars and 3 motorcycles in the stable, we are suffering in our consumption here!

Archived