IGNORED

So Cal Short Notice Ride 12/29

mrduck

Ever been to Devils Punch Bowl?

Sunday the 29th

Meet at (where else!) Starbucks off the 5 and Magic Mtn Parkway, 8:30 am, rolling by 9. Head up San Fransquito to Lake Hughes then some of my favorite back roads ending up at Devils Punchbowl, then figure out how to get you guys back to your side of the San Gabriels....make it up as we go kinda thing.... :thumbsup:

Don J :wave:

I am heading out to Lompoc on my motorcycle on Sunday. I would love to join you guys, but not sure how to fit this ride into that. I am open to suggestions though.

Cheers,

Jose

Maybe even I can join ya this time!

One last ride on my squishy suspension!

:grin:

Yeah I was kinda surprised you didn't show up that Sunday. You could have helped us pull that harley out of the ditch. So new shocks are a comin'?

I am heading out to Lompoc on my motorcycle on Sunday. I would love to join you guys, but not sure how to fit this ride into that. I am open to suggestions though.

Cheers,

Jose

Ride with us and then head to Lompoc. That would make for a long day though.

Cheers,

Jose

Come for the Foo Foo coffee, kick tires and share some good company, then we'll give you a proper farewell. You head west, we'll head for the hills!

Have fun you guys.

I'll be heading up to Jalama Beach for a Burger with a few of my crew from the Crest, hitting Moorpark, Santa Paula, Lake Casitis, Monticedo, Santa Ynez & finally Jalama.

Have fun you guys.

I'll be heading up to Jalama Beach for a Burger with a few of my crew from the Crest, hitting Moorpark, Santa Paula, Lake Casitis, Monticedo, Santa Ynez & finally Jalama.

Jalama Burgers is on my short list of places I haven't been to yet...

You boys have a good ride and try to behave :thumbsup:

Well we have Corsegoldkid (aka Joe) and the infamous Heck (aka Mark) on the way to the Duck Pond for the Short Notice ride!

All you local Yahoos, here's your chance to hang out and get your photo taken with the celebrities from the north!

There will be an autograph session later on during the ride.....(for a small nominal fee) :rofl:

Gonna be a nice day for a ride :thumbsup:

All you local Yahoos, here's your chance to hang out and get your photo taken with the celebrities from the north!

There will be an autograph session later on during the ride.....(for a small nominal fee) :rofl:

Gonna be a nice day for a ride :thumbsup:

You never know about those celebrity types Mr. Duck, ya better bring some Model Release Forms...

Hope to see ya'll for some foo foo coffee.

In at what time. Cleaned bike , talked to wife. Great day. We went to snow area again today. Know matter how hard I try Mr. Duck just doesn't listen. temp was down as much as 49 degrees. Shame on you Mr. Duck. Thanks everyone for a great and safe ride. When we pull into the garage, we won again. :clap:

In at Baja Northfork at 1945 - currently thawing out.

Good time, good company. How did I like the Crest?? Well.... when the sun isnt in my face and there is less snow, I wanna go back !!!!

It's a fun ride!

Really appreciate that Duck Pond hospitality- Don, you and Annie are the best! Let's do this again next year!!

Hey Y'all,

Had a great ride with you and then enjoyed a great ride across the 58 and on to SLO. I wished I would have ridden with you guys some more, I went as slow as I could and still got here around 3pm.

Look forward to the next ride...

Cheers,

Jose

CoarsegoldKid

It was a good ride. I've got myself back to the barn at 2:10pm or so. If anyone misses out on NmS with Mr. Duck and the Conga Line on Granite Road(where the fun begins) you are going to be sad. It was GREAT! I've been on most roads west of 99 that have any interest however today was the first for Granite. Good find!

An another thank you goes out to Mrs. Duck (Annie) and the Mr. too.

Back to the coast after the overnight in Baja Northfork and in at 5:30 PM. After tire inspection, I'm thinking I might get to try out my new (to me) tire changer soon.

CoarsegoldKid
Back to the coast after the overnight in Baja Northfork and in at 5:30 PM. After tire inspection, I'm thinking I might get to try out my new (to me) tire changer soon.

best of luck to you on those GS wheels

Archived